||1-2 Days for Processing
The Performance was created exactly for its name, the perfect footwear for the stage! Designed with the help and feedback of professionals and dance teachers across the nation it will become your favorite dance sock! We lowered the profile of the Shock, reduced compression a bit in the top, and added a slim fit toe. We also have made it in three colors to fit a wide range of skin tones to always create YOUR individual seamless line. The Performance Shock encompasses the comfort and protection Apolla provides while keeping the most beautiful and seamless lines during any performance or convention!
- Apolla 3 A’s
- Revolutionary Arch Support
- Ankle Stability
- Knit-In Energy Absorption
- Moisture Wicking
- Improved circulation
- Lower profile lays comfortably below the calf muscle for optimal line
- Slim cut, freedom fit toe to accentuate feet
- Available in 3 colors:
- Nude-One (lighter)
- Nude-Two (darker)
- Option for patent-pending, customizable invisible traction
- Comfortable opening makes sock lay flat but stays in place
- Apolla Shocks® are anatomically correct. Click here to see how to wear them properly
Please read charts and tips below to ensure the best fit:
*The Infinite & The Performance are Unisex and the Alpha is gender specific.
Tips For Sizing
- The Performance Shock is a little more sleek and snug in the toes than the Infinite and more freedom fit than the Alpha. It is the “Goldilocks” Shock fit.
- If you are at the top of the size range and like more room in your toes or have very wide feet you may be more comfortable in the next size up.
- If you are at the bottom of the size range and have very thin feet and/or very petite bone structure, you may be more comfortable in the size down.